Saturday, July 29, 2017

Did London Metropolitan Police collect bribe to cover up Bircham's rape case?



 Adjekpagbon Blessed Mudiaga

The ongoing rape outcry by Ruth Bircham, a Jamaican-born-British citizen and erotic painter living in London, has taken a new twist as she further disclosed that a female police officer (yet to be named) who she suspected to be a Nigerian working with the London Metropolitan Police, may have connived with her colleagues to sweep the case of her rape incident under the carpet, because the accused (alleged offender), Mr. Olufemi Ali is a Nigerian, who may have bought them over with money.
Ruth Bircham, the rape victim ..
In a message the erotic artist sent to Bulkybon Periscopes on Saturday, (July 29, 2017), Bircham avers that, “I could see what the police were doing was wrong from the beginning. After he (Olufemi) dropped the phone on them and ran to Birmingham, they found him and told him to come to the police station the next day instead of arresting him. Then they questioned him and let him pay bail.
“Then they discharged the case after taking his passport and phone to read his messages which he had deleted some. Then they never updated the database of the rape incident, and never gave me any numbers for support. They also insinuated that my profession was what caused him to rape me, my usage of words; and my friend’s (witness’s name withheld) statement, which counteracted my own. They were finding faults with everything surrounding me to discharge my case.
“The forensic didn’t swab inside my cervix, she just swabbed my labia. When I am the victim here who called them. What is up with that? I don't understand. They all purely victimized me and treated the criminal as the victim because he paid bail.
From the foregoing, the London Metropolitan Police need to clear its reputation by letting the world know why the data base of the rape incident was not updated for record purpose, and why according to the complainant, a shady forensic test was conducted on her reproductive organ.
The identity of the suspected Nigerian female working as chaperone of the complainant, in the London Metropolitan Police needs to be fully made known and investigated too. It is important to ascertain the role the police officers played or are still playing in the “Olufemi rape allegation saga,” considering the victim’s assertion that the London Metropolitan Police have likewise raped her by discharging the accused without charging him to court.
Furthermore, Bulkybon Periscopes also received a photographed copy of a letter from Bircham, which the London Metropolitan Police wrote her. She says the letter clearly show the police negligence of duty in the processes of carrying out proper investigation and giving moral or psychological support to a rape victim.
The complainant also alleges that, “They told my friend one thing and did another thing. This is not professional police work on my case. I will send this letter along with my friend’s statement to my MP and the Mayor of London. It clearly shows deception, defamation, and victimization of me to drop my rape case. I have been raped by the police as well as by the rapist.”



END

No comments:

Post a Comment